Sunday, April 20, 2008

Looking Back...It's Funny

In 2007 our little family went through quite a few changes, and as many of you know routine is key with toddlers. As we were adjusting to the new 'norm' Hailey had some trouble sleeping. She would wake up in the middle of the night and say "Party?" so I would tell her that no, there was no party. It was the middle of the night and everyone was sleeping. Then she would say "Party, Momma's room" and I would again explain that no, Momma's sleeping, the puppies are sleeping and you should be sleeping too. So I would try to put her back to bed but she really thought we were going to party, it would take FOREVER to get her to go back to sleep. Ok you're thinking its just one sleepless night...oh no no no we are talking weeks of 'partying' every night! At the time it wasn't funny at all, I was exhausted but now, looking back it's funny. Not that I want it to happen again or anything.

No comments: