Monday, April 05, 2010

Dance Class

In January Hailey was taking dance classes at Dancercise Kids in Minnetonka on Saturday mornings. Sofia spent the night at our house on Friday night and she was going to watch Hailey's dance class in the morning but...there was a rain storm over night. When we left home to go to dance I buckled both girls into their car seats and attempted to drive to class. We didn't even make it off of our street before I lost control of the jeep. We were coming up this little hill where it comes to a T to turn onto a main road. I couldn't stop so I had two choices; I could either hit a snow bank and hopefully stop or go into on coming traffic and possibly get t-boned. I decided the snow bank was the better option. The girls were screaming as the jeep turned and hit the snow bank. I decided we were going home and would all dance at home. I was so nervous about driving back to our house because both ways had a big hill. I finally picked one and made it home safely. The girls still talk about the time when I ran into the snow bank, not how much fun they had dancing around in tutu's!

No comments: